Thursday, January 5, 2012

So close...


Just when I thought I can have the car by this week, they say the car is sold.

Makaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii what the fornicating fish is this??!!!! I did not pay RM300 deposit just for fun ok?!!

Well, not my RM300, but my moms. Macamlah saya berani beli kereta sendiri.

What annoyed me the most is the way my mother breaks the news to me via sms:

"Yes! I have good news! They approved your loan! But bad news is the car is sold to other ppl"

 That is like saying I have the money to buy durian but there is no durian for you to eat.

THAT ruined the day. Coupled with my low self esteem and self-sabotaging behavior, I sulked the entire day, thinking on all the things that I've wanted but could not have.

Childish sia. 
Guess I'll sleep then. Things are going to repeat themselves anyway.

1 comment:

  1. holey fish cakes how could they sell that neo to some dude who dont know how to drive a neo properly

    ReplyDelete