Monday, February 6, 2012

MyKart Drivers Series Round 2

So I basically got the gist of how the position system works:

We are divided into two groups; Group A for the faster drivers and Group B for the slower ones.

The grouping system is to ensure fairness among competitors, so you won't have talent inequalities like those sprint races where everyone kena sumbat into one large group, and within half a lap you can see huge gaps appearing between the seasoned and fresh drivers.

But then we will still be racing under our own respective weight class, meaning, You can be placed into group A but you will still be racing under your own weight class (K3-45 for drivers weighing 70Kg or less, and K3-70 for the obese drivers, like yours truly)


So I kena sumbat dalam Group A for qualifying because I have some "seed" points carried over from previous round.

I got kart #13 which was very very good in terms of handling and performance, so I managed 4th quickest time, which surprised me as this is my fastest time ever in that track! After I saw my time on the screen I went Me gusta right until my second qualifying round:


Which turned out not too bad?! This time 6th position. The kart I got this time is very the powderful, but the handling is all over the place.

Straight line speed is stupidly fast, but during corners the kart understeers a lot, which I suspect the caster angle was too much, as I felt there is only one wheel biting during corners. I could not carry a lot of speed into the corners as compared to my previous kart.

So after a bit of math on microsoft excel, this is my final qualifying position;


Got 8th out of 25. Me gustaaaaaaa.

Then come the real race. This time I got a slow kart and they put me into group A, where all the seasoned drivers were in. I was like holy cow die lohhh race with all the buaya how the fish am I going to win and true enough, I inhaled exhaust smoke more than fresh air.

No drama this time, I got overtaken in the straights, and I got second last in group A which is very embarrassing;









So overall, I got 12 place out of 25 drivers grouped together (now cantik abit, at least I look like a midfielder with all those group Bs behind me Ha Ha ha snort fart*)


But what made me so horny like a puppy is that
































I am now leading the K3/70 class.






Cinta adalah suciii lahir dari jiwaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment