Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lazy

Where is the PC build you've promised?

To date, I am actually too lazy to compile it together. It is just so tiring after a day of work facing the office computer , just to come home and face another computer.

Life is just so sluggish and uninspiring nowadays, with me waking up everyday repeating the same thing. I think my body can even repeat my daily task for me, even if you beat me unconscious. Muscle memory and thing. Bah.

What actually keeps me a little bit alive everyday is the expectation of something great is going to happen--- eventually.

Oh, if you happen to visit my blog from my YouTube account, I am actually working on a new music video, have a little sneak preview. Do shoot me with any opinions.



Jeff signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment