Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cut Throat Business

Come to think of it, the Satria Neo I surveyed the other day is not even worth RM36K at all!! (think racer boy exhaust system, worn out cushion, sloppy steering wrap job, shabby engine, slightly damaged indicator lights and sun-baked headlights.)

Salesman claimed it is the cheapest Satria I could ever find in the entire Selangor and even challenged me to look for one.

Challenge accepted.

I am going down to Kajang this Saturday to survey another Satria Neo. Priced at 29K. 2 years younger and a lot cleaner (judging by the pictures) than the overpriced Satria. Hope everything goes well!

I really love a sleeper car. Clean, untouched exterior but lightly modded in the handling and performance department.

Oh and thank the lord almighty that my beloved MYVI is repaired in time!! Yes!!!!

G'nite guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment